Monday, January 27, 2014

When Will My Reflection...I Don't Know All the Words but I'll Reflect Now..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmAUibsLT-vRdDRKQUN1dmNOLTFfYVI5X0wyV01TWXc#gid=0


I noticed that my essays are terrible when I don't have a good thesis and when I don't answer the question. (This makes perfect sense.) For compare and contrasts, I've also noticed that I can remember to analyze and make direct comparisons but never do either together.  For change over time, I think the most difficult is remembering both parts and the global context.  I think for both, I can get some evidence to support my thesis.  Also for both, I just give up on expanded core.  For compare and contrast, I attempt to include global context for the extra points but I don't really bother for change over time essays.  

1 comment:

  1. so do you want to try meeting to go over how to improve your performance on the essays so you can remove the "crying" tags from posts? ;)

    ReplyDelete