Monday, September 9, 2013

Copy of Peer Response!

Ashwini(Mesopotamia)- Your head project is really neat and pretty! I really like how the pictures are connected.  I also like how your key includes little thumbnail like pictures of each theme.  I think your project could have a more detailed key as it is a little confusing to figure out what each image was supposed to show.  Another way it could have been improved is using different colors to color code each theme, like instead of just using red. That way the key could have provided more information.   But that's really because your project is really great overall!  One similarity that struck me about your society and my society is the patriarchal figures.  In China, men dominated over women just like in Mesopotamia.   A different that struck me about our societies is that Mesopotamia has a more structured religion which is what the temple image seems to show.  In China, there was no structured religion.  One question I have for you is why did you decide to connect that thoughts inside the head to the outside? I thought that was really different and unique.


Hammad(Latin America)- Your head project looks super cool and the drawings are awesome!  Your drawings are really done well because they look uniform.  The organization of your head and the outside is also done really well.  It's easy to figure out things out.  One way this could be improved is by using color!  Another way is could be improved is by shrinking the key because it's really big.  One similarity that struck me is that your society had a king and my society has an emperor.  Both of these leaders had people do stuff for them.  One difference that struck me is that your society has giant heads.  China doesn’t have that form of art.  One question that I have for you: Why did you draw all of it?


Anu(India)- Your head project is really colorful.  The pictures that were chosen were really creative and I thought that was done well.  Another aspect of your poster that was done well is your key because it explained your images.  One thing you could improve on is the size and neatness of the key.  Another thing that could be improved is how your pictures are pasted on because there seems to be more space on the left that could have been used.  One similarity that struck me about your society and mine is that they both have servile people at the bottom.  A difference that struck me about your society and mine is that your society has a religion.  China does not have a uniform religion and your society does.  One question I have for you: Why did you get all your pictures from online? 


No comments:

Post a Comment