Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Test Reflection

For the first AP World test I have ever taken, I thought it was much easier than I expected.  I thought the test was going to be much harder but that doesn't mean I thought it was completely easy.  There were at least ten to fifteen questions I knew I couldn't answer.  The questions I knew I wasn't able to answer were somewhat specific to certain civilizations and areas.  Now that I have seen one test, I think I'll study more next time.  For this test, I skimmed through the notes I had taken, and I wish I spent a little more time going over specific groups of people and regions.  I also wish I had taken notes on where certain animals were domesticated.  I have a fear of birds and disregard most information about them.  I wish I didn't because now I feel super ridiculous, but at least I learned from my mistake.  For the next test, I think I'll review my notes more and take into account of time periods and anything else that is specific.  Overall, the test was nothing like what I had expected.  

No comments:

Post a Comment